The music minor is designed to provide the student with a broader base of knowledge and knowledge and experiences that are built upon music fundamentals, composition and technology, music history, and music performance skills.
Private music lessons are available for students at varying levels of proficiency. All courses may also be easily transferred to the Bachelors of Music Degree. Contact Stephen Grieco, DMA for details on either the Music Industry Major or Music Minor.
- MUS 110—Music Theory & Composition
- MUS 150—Class Guitar
- MUS 160—Music Technology & Media Scoring
- MUS 170—Hip-Hop Songwriting
- MUS 180—Concert Ensemble
- MUS 190—Music/Performing Arts Management
- MUS 220—University Chorus
*Employment projections taken from the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook. Notes the projected percent change in employment from 2021 to 2031.