The extraordinary experience of a Cabrini education would not be possible without the generous support of alumni, parents, and friends.
Gifts and grants support everything that happens at Cabrini. They make it possible to keep classes small, to attract and retain outstanding faculty, to offer first-rate programs and resources, to innovate in the curriculum, and to advance Cabrini’s mission in many other ways.
Charitable contributions also support Cabrini’s generous program of student and financial aid, which brings a Cabrini education within the reach of students who otherwise would not be able to afford it.
- Gifts to the Cabrini Annual Fund provide direct, immediate support to sustain all University operations.
- Scholarships provide aid to students for financial need or academic merit.
- ImpactCabrini allows you to support projects and causes that you care about. It’s a way of generating small contributions from a large audience.
- Each year, the graduating class donates a Senior Gift, and alumni celebrating milestones participate in Reunion Giving.
- Matching Gifts allow businesses to match contributions made by their employees.
- Gift Planning allows donors to plan their gifts to Cabrini.
- Cabrini Visionaries Gala celebration recognizes the men and women who embody the true spirit of Cabrini and its core values of respect, vision, community, and dedication to excellence.
- The Cabrini Classic, our largest fundraiser, includes an 18-hole round of golf, followed by a cocktail reception, silent auction, dinner, and live auction.
- Cabrini is a charitable organization.
- As provided by law, gifts, where no goods or services are received are tax‑deductible.
- Cabrini’s tax ID number is 23-1526668.