A MESSAGE FROM INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
Dear Family and Friends of Cabrini,
Thank you for your generous support of Cabrini’s students and the university’s amazing mission. Our students, faculty, staff, and alumni are making the world better. On these pages, you’ll find much information on how to give and also many stories that show why your gift matters.
These times continue to be difficult. Even with our modest costs, many students more than ever need help to afford a Catholic, Cabrinian education and to gain the knowledge and confidence to reach their goals. We are working hard and efficiently for their vibrant tomorrows.
We hope you are well and can look optimistically to the future. We remain extremely grateful to the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the Board of Trustees, students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, partners, and friends, for supporting the Education of the Heart at Cabrini University.
Yours in Cabrini,
Steve Highsmith (‘88)
Vice President of Institutional Advancement
The extraordinary experience of a Cabrini education would not be possible without the generous support of alumni, parents, and friends.
Gifts and grants support everything that happens at Cabrini. They make it possible to keep classes small, to attract and retain outstanding faculty, to offer first-rate programs and resources, to innovate in the curriculum, and to advance Cabrini’s mission in many other ways.
Charitable contributions also support Cabrini’s generous program of student and financial aid, which brings a Cabrini education within the reach of students who otherwise would not be able to afford it.
- Gifts to the Cabrini Fund provide direct, immediate support to sustain all University operations.
- Scholarships provide aid to students for financial need or academic merit.
- ImpactCabrini allows you to support projects and causes that you care about. It’s a way of generating small contributions from a large audience.
- Matching Gifts allow businesses to match contributions made by their employees.
- Planning a bequest in your will ensures that we can continue to provide the best Cabrini education possible to our students for generations to come. Read more about Gift Planning here.
- Gift Planning allows donors to plan their gifts to Cabrini.
- Cabrini Visionaries Gala celebration recognizes the men and women who embody the true spirit of Cabrini and its core values of respect, vision, community, and dedication to excellence.
- The Cabrini Classic, includes an 18-hole round of golf, followed by a dinner and silent auction.
Fundraising is another method groups on campus can gain contributions for their specific efforts. Any department or group interested in fundraising must complete the Fundraising Form at least 60-days in advance of the projected event date.
Cabrini University is a charitable organization. As provided by law, gifts to Cabrini where no goods or services are received are tax‑deductible.
Cabrini’s tax ID number is 23-1526668.