The whole family is welcome to share the transformative experience of attending Cabrini, and family members can stay connected in many ways.
- Register for our Family Portal to keep up-to-date on information most important and relevant to you, including campus events, important dates/deadlines, financial aid and student support services, and more! You'll even receive customized e-newsletters. To register , visit cabrini.campusesp.com and click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Parents can learn how to help support students during their first year at Cabrini via our Partnering with Parents Workshops.
- Parents can surprise their students with a birthday cake or pizza party.
- Parents can send mail to students.
- If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.902.8416.
Teachers, school counselors, advisors, and other high school leaders can help students learn if Cabrini is right for them.