The Cabrini University Mail Room, located in the lower level of the Widener Center, handles all mail and packages for the University. It is managed by DocuXcel, an industry leader.
Each full-time resident is assigned a mailbox with a combination lock. Students can pick up incoming mail at their convenience. Students are notified by email (QTrack) that there is a package in the Mail Room for them.
Mail Room hours for student package pick up are:
- Monday and Tuesday: 11am–3pm
- Wednesday through Friday: 9:30am–3pm
Mail to students can be addressed to:
- the student’s name
- their mailbox number (not their room number)
- and then the school address:
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
A mailbox for outgoing mail is available on the ground floor of the Widener Center, near the Mail Room.
Mail and packages for faculty and staff are delivered to their respective offices Monday through Friday. Outgoing mail is picked up at the time of delivery.
For more information, please contact:
- Bill Bruch, Mail Room Supervisor
- Patty Smith, Director of Facilities