International Business Program Details
Students participating in the International Business program will be prepared to work in a global economy, mastering theory and practice in accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
Featuring a common business core that integrates the various strategic areas of business, our academically stimulating International Business program is relevant to today's business landscape, preparing you for the next step in your career.
Students participating in the International Business Program will be prepared to work in a global economy, mastering theory and practice in accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
- Major or minor option
- Common business core provides a wide skill set
- Effectively work in an international environment utilizing essential business skills
- Understand international investment and financial strategies
- Demonstrate intercultural communication through the experience of studying abroad, international service learning, or international cooperative/internship experience
- Understand issues in international management and strategic planning
- Analyze the role of ethical behavior, the impact of business decisions on others, and the role that social justice plays in the international environment a global economy mastering theory and practice in accounting, finance, marketing, and management
*Employment projections taken from the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook. Notes the projected percent change in employment from 2021 to 2031.