In addition to our professional graduate degrees, Cabrini University partners with colleges and universities around the Philadelphia area to provide dual-degree programs. These partnerships can allow Cabrini students to pursue a graduate-level degree in less time by overlapping senior-year coursework with graduate work.
Program specifics can be found within the academic department pages, but below is a quick reference list of our existing programs.
- Doctorate in Pharmacy (PharmD) with Thomas Jefferson University School of Pharmacy
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) with Widener University
- Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine (DPM) with Temple University
- Juris Doctor (JD) with Widener University
- Master of Hospitality and Tourism Management with Widener University
Students interested in pursuing one of these advanced degree programs should meet with a faculty or academic advisor during their first semester on campus.