Study Abroad Programs
Travel the globe; discover the world.
At a time when the world’s most important challenges are international in nature, understanding of other people and cultures takes on added significance.
Cabrini’s study abroad programs immerse you in other cultures and help you gain new insights into your own. International education opportunities are available to you as early as the second semester of your freshman year.
In order to participate in any full semester or short-term study abroad program, students must have an overall GPA of 2.50 or better at the time of application to the program and at the start of the program and must have maintained both a term and cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher for two consecutive semesters prior to going abroad.
You can study abroad in the fall, spring, or summer through the Cabrini University's three partner institutions:
- American University of Rome in Rome
- Notre Dame University in Australia at either its Sydney (East Coast) or Fremantle (West Coast) campuses
- St. Mary's University in London
Especially popular with Cabrini students are the study abroad opportunities available through a SEPCHE consortium agreement with Arcadia University’s Center for Global Education (CGE) to offer the following programs at the reduced cost of $14,995* or less.
Cabrini students enrolling in programs offered through Arcadia’s CGE receive a 10% tuition discount and may qualify for a small study-abroad scholarship.
- Australia: Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology, University of Wollongong
- England: Arcadia in London, London Internship Program, University of Winchester
- Italy: Accademia Italiana Florence, ISI Perugia - The Umbra Institute, ISI Florence
- Scotland: University of Stirling, Edinburgh Napier University
- New Zealand: University of Canterbury
- Spain: Arcadia in Granada
- USA: Intern Philly
*Prices displayed on program page may not reflect the discounted price.
To explore any of Cabrini University’s study abroad opportunities, contact Dan Remmes, Assistant Director, First Year Experience and Student Transitions, at email@example.com or 610.902.8565. Students may also stop by the Center for Student Success in Grace Hall.