Education Program Details
Cabrini University teacher education programs provide the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to deal with children from all walks of life and encourage the development of a philosophy of education consistent with American democratic ideals and traditions.
As an Education major, you'll apply your knowledge to real-life teaching scenarios, beginning your field experience as early as sophomore year, depending on the certificate program you choose. In fact, Cabrini Education majors have five hands-on field experiences even before their capstone senior year student teaching assignment.
Our Education graduates are consistently hired in public and private schools as teachers, aides, substitutes, and assistants.
- Hands-on learning experiences and field placements
- Customize your major with one of our Education specialty certifications: Pre-K–4 Education, Middle-Level Education, Secondary Education, and Pre-K–12 Special Education.
- Continue your education at the graduate level at Cabrini with our master's and doctoral Education programs
- Work with children and young adults in educational settings
- Assessment basics
- Real-world experience in the classroom
*Employment projections taken from the Bureau of Labor Statistics report for employment category: Education, training, and library occupations.