Fall Move-In Information
New Students and Transfers
Check-in for new students and transfers is Friday, Aug. 25, 2017, between 8am and 12:00pm.
Students received an email, sent to their @cabrini.edu account with the move-in schedule prior to this date.
When you arrive on campus, please report directly to your assigned residence hall, where you will receive your room key, student ID card, and Orientation packet.
Transfer students living in Maguire House, Dixon House, McManus House, Infante House, Casey House, Lanshe House, Sullivan House, West Residence Hall or Cabrini Apartment Complex (CAC) will check in between the Cabrini Apartment Complex and West Residence Hall. Between 8:00 am-12:00pm.
Transfer students checking into Jefferson and Franklin Hall will check in at Franklin and Jefferson Hall on Valley Forge campus. The address is 800 Radnor Road. Wayne, PA 19087.
Move-In Times by Residence Hall:
East Residence Hall 4th and 1st floors, Woodcrest 3rd floor, Xavier 100‑144, and transfer students not living in East, Xavier, or Woodcrest Halls
East Residence Hall 2nd and 3rd floors, Woodcrest 2nd floor, Woodcrest Rooms 10, 11, and 12; and Xavier 150‑184
Woodcrest 1st floor, Xavier 200‑284
Please adhere to this schedule to help make the move-in process as smooth as possible.
If you arrive on campus prior to your scheduled time, you might encounter heavier traffic and longer lines.
- When you arrive on campus, you will be directed to temporarily park in an unloading area outside the residence halls.
- If congestion is a problem, you might need to wait in your car for a few minutes until a spot opens.
- After your car is unloaded, you can move it to the closest parking area.
Students who will live on campus should check in at tables in front of the residence halls (parents won’t be able to check-in for their students).
To speed up the moving process, volunteers wearing "Move‑In Crew" T‑shirts will guide students to their rooms, and they’ll carry a few boxes along the way!
Resident Assistants will be available on each floor to help answer your questions.
Check-in for returning students is Sunday, Aug. 27, 2017 from 12pm (noon) to 5pm in Grace Hall.
- Residence Life staff will only be available during this time to distribute keys.
- Public Safety will not be allowed to let students into their rooms if they have not checked in with Residence Life.
- Returning students who are not able to arrive by 5pm may check in the following day in the Residence Life office between 9am and 4:30pm.
Contact Residence Life at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.