First-year and transfer students
First-year and transfer Cabrini University students complete a roommate questionnaire to be paired with a compatible roommate during Beginning Orientation.
The roommate questionnaire allows for incoming first-year students to request each other as roommates.
During Housing Selection, students can request roommates.
- All roommate requests must be mutual
- Students must be eligible for the requested housing. For example, juniors and seniors may not select sophomores to live with them in the Cabrini Apartment Complex or West Residence Hall.
Historically, the demand for housing in certain halls (particularly the Cabrini Apartment Complex) exceeds the capacity of those halls.
- It is possible that students with later selection times may not secure their first or second choice of housing.
- Students should think about other housing options beyond their first or second choices and discuss alternative options with potential roommates.
- Groups of roommates MUST be able to fill an apartment or suite
If roommates have problems, they should contact their Resident Assistant to mediate a solution.
Irreconcilable differences will be brought to the attention of the Assistant Director of Residence Life.