More than just a dorm or a place to sleep, Cabrini’s residence halls are where our students live for most of the year and spend most of their time outside of class.
Residence Life is dedicated to promoting a secure and welcoming living/learning community that provides an enjoyable experience, valuing individuals as engaged and socially responsible members of their community.
First-year students complete a roommate questionnaire during Summer Orientation, and Residence Life assigns housing, with consideration of documented medical needs and participation in a Living and Learning Community.
- First-year students can be paired together by request on the roommate questionnaire.
- Commuters who want on-campus housing can add their names to a waiting list.
- On-campus parking is not available for first-year students.
All inquiries about parking should be directed to the Department of Public Safety
- Resident students receive their mailbox details in advance of move-in, but can contact the Mail Room with any questions.
All resident students must participate in a meal plan; different options are available.
- For more information, visit Sodexo's dining page.
- To request a change in meal plan, please email email@example.com from your Cabrini email account. Please include your name, student ID # and the meal plan you are choosing.
MEAL PLAN CHANGES:
All meal plans assignment will roll over to the Spring, 2019 semester automatically.
To change your Meal Plan:
- Log onto the Cabrini Portal and go to My Housing.
- Click on the Self Service button
- Scroll down to Dining Plans
- Click on Spring, 2019
- Choose which meal plan you would like for the Spring, 2019 semester
NOTE: If you wish to keep the same meal plan, there is nothing you need to do.
Please note that you will only be able to choose between the 14 and 19 Meal Plans. Those students who are eligible to select a different meal plan are those students who live in the apartments or commute.
If you wish to sign up for another meal plan, please send an email to Reslife@cabrini.edu
All meal plan changes must be completed by January 4, 2019
RES LIFE STAFF:
Director of Residence Life
Assistant Director, Residence Life
Elizabeth (Liz) Kunze, Administrative Assistant
Kyle O'Kane, Graduate Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org
Molly Rorick, Graduate Assistant - email@example.com
Olivia Sweger, Graduate Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org