More than just a dorm or a place to sleep, Cabrini’s residence halls are where our students live for most of the year and spend most of their time outside of class.
Residence Life is dedicated to promoting a secure and welcoming living/learning community that provides an enjoyable experience, valuing individuals as engaged and socially responsible members of their community.
First-year students complete a roommate questionnaire during Summer Orientation, and Residence Life assigns housing, with consideration of documented medical needs and participation in a Living and Learning Community.
- First-year students can be paired together by request on the roommate questionnaire.
- Commuters who want on-campus housing can add their names to a waiting list.
- On-campus parking is not available for first-year students.
All inquiries about parking should be directed to the Department of Public Safety
- Resident students receive their mailbox details in advance of move-in, but can contact the Mail Room with any questions.
All resident students must participate in a meal plan; different options are available.
- For more information, visit www.cabrinidining.com.
- To request a change in meal plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Cabrini email account.
Susan M. Kramer, Director of Residence Life
Akirah Massenburg, Assistant Director
Christopher Bryant, Area Coordinator