Cabrini students have a range of options for dining, not just the cafeteria.
- Cavs Corner in Founder’s Hall offers a one-price buffet‑style restaurant with many hot-food stations, made-to-order sandwiches, a grill, pizza, cereal station, waffle bar, salad bar, soups, desserts, frozen yogurt, fresh fruit, and more.
- CRU5H, in the Widener Center, offers five different dining options. They are as followed
- “Fun on a Bun” Burgers
- B.A.D, Egg (Breakfast all Day station)
- Appz (appetizers)
- Zerts (Desserts)
- The streamlined Cabrini Bean, in the Widener Center, offers a selection of fresh pastries and brews Starbucks Coffee.
- Late Night at Cavs offers a special late-night menu seven days a week with black angus burgers, hot wings, mozzarella sticks, milkshakes, and more.
- The Cav's Shack, located in the Nerney Pavillion at the Dixon Center, provides a healthier alternative of options on the go. It is a great place to grab fresh fruit smoothies, protein bars, and simply to go salads.
For more information, please visit cabrini.sodexomyway.com.
All resident students are required to participate in a meal plan, with a range of options available.
Timeframes called “meal exchange” are available so that students can use their meal plan to pay for some of the cost to dine outside of the dining hall to give students more options.
Meal plans include additional flex dollars, and students can add on Cav Cash.
Other Dining Options
Vending machines located throughout campus offer healthy foods, snacks, and beverages.
Off-campus dining is available at several nearby restaurants, accessible via the free Cabrini Shuttle.
Students with concerns about nutrition, food allergies, or vegetarian/vegan options should contact Dining Services at 610.902.8505.
Cabrini contracts its food service with Sodexo Campus Services.