Cabrini students have a range of options for dining, not just the cafeteria.
- Cavs Corner in Founder’s Hall a buffet‑style dining hall with hot-food stations, made-to-order sandwiches, a grill, pizza, cereal station, waffle bar, salad bar, soups, desserts, a grill, pizza, cereal station, waffle bar, salad bar, soups, desserts, ice cream novelties, fresh fruit, and more.
- The Grill, in the Widener Center, offers multiple dining options to satisfy your dining needs. From everyday grilled items like chicken sandwiches, burgers, and quesadillas to freshly made to order salads, you’re sure to find something you like! Grab and Go options are also available including yogurt parfaits, premade sandwiches, sushi, bottled beverages, and more!
- A special late-night menu at the Grill offers black angus burgers, hot wings, mozzarella sticks, and milkshakes.
- The streamlined Cabrini Bean, in the Widener Center, offers a selection of fresh pastries and brews Starbucks Coffee and craft beverages.
- The Cav's Shack, located in the Nerney Pavillion at the Dixon Center, provides a healthier alternative of options on the go. It is a great place to grab fresh fruit smoothies, sandwhiches, protein bars, and simply to go salads.
For more information, please visit cabrini.sodexomyway.com.
All resident students are required to participate in a meal plan, with a range of options available.
Timeframes called “meal exchange” are available so that students can use their meal plan to pay for some of the cost to dine outside of the dining hall to give students more options.
Meal plans include additional flex dollars, and students can add on Cav's Cash.
Other Dining Options
Vending machines located throughout campus offer healthy foods, snacks, and beverages.
Off-campus dining is available at several nearby restaurants, accessible via the free Cabrini Shuttle.
Students with concerns about nutrition, food allergies, or vegetarian/vegan options should contact Dining Services at 610.902.8505.
Cabrini contracts its food service with Sodexo Campus Services.