APPLY TO BE A RESIDENT ASSISTANT!
We need new RA’s to help “build” community and “construct” a safe environment.
Think you would be good at the job?
Then put on your hard hat and come out to an info session:
- Wednesday, December 5th 3:00 PM Iadarola Lecture Hall
- Thursday, December 13th 7:00 PM Grace Hall Multi-Purpose Conference Room
- Wednesday, January 16th 2:00 PM Library Conference Room
- Friday, January 18th 12:00 noon Grace Hall Multi-Purpose Conference Room
- Tuesday, January 22nd 8:00 PM Founders Hall Room 351
Resident Assistants (RAs) serve in a unique leadership position.
RAs are full-time students who live in the residence halls and provide individual support, build community, and promote the health and safety of residents.
RAs are responsible for directing the programming and community enhancement of a wing, floor, area, or house on campus.
Students meet their RAs during Move-In, and RAs hold regular meetings for their residents.
Apply to be a Resident Assistant:
You must attend an RA Info Session in order to apply to be an RA. See info session dates and times below.
To be considered for the position of Resident Assistant, candidates must:
- have an overall GPA of 2.5 or above
- be a sophomore, junior, or senior
RAs receive benefits including:
- free single room and meal plan
- valuable leadership experience
- intensive training in conflict resolution, mediation, report writing
- program-planning skills
- a stronger resume
RAs are selected in in the spring semester to serve for the following academic year; August through May.
Applicants must complete an application and send in two competed RA Recommdendation. Forms will be available at the RA Info Sessions.
If you have any questions about the application process or the RA-selection process, please contact Reslife@cabrini.edu.
RESIDENT ASSISTANT SELECTION PROCESS TIMELINE
|1/16/19||RA Info Session 2:00 PM Library Conference Room|
|1/18/19||RA Info Session 12:00 noon Grace Hall Conference Room|
|1/22/19||RA Info Session 8:00 PM Founders Room 351|