First-year students are housed in Woodcrest, Xavier, or East Residence Hall.
Returning and transfer students are housed in East Residence Hall, the residential houses, West Residence Hall, or the Cabrini Apartment Complex.
Most students are housed in double-occupancy rooms with one roommate.
- Some students are housed in single-occupancy and triple-occupancy rooms.
- Single-occupancy rooms are reserved first for students with a documented medical need.
- Members of the Honors Living Learning Community (LLC) are housed in East Residence Hall.
- Xavier Hall houses all other LLC students, as well as many non-LLC students.
Because of the diverse needs of students, Residence Life cannot guarantee placement in a particular building or area.
New Resident Students
First year students complete a roommate questionnaire during Summer Orientation and are assigned housing.
Housing assignments and roommate information are available in mid-July for incoming students to view on their “myhousing” portal on CabriniOne (one.cabrini.edu).
Returning Resident Students
First-year students, sophomores, juniors, and seniors can apply for housing for the next year each spring.
Current resident students may apply for housing, receive a lottery number, and participate in Housing Selection during the spring semester.
Housing selection is open to all current Cabrini residential students who:
- complete the housing application by April 20, 2017 and
- register for classes by April 20, 2017 and
- are in good academic, disciplinary, and financial standing
The Housing Application is available on CabriniOne (one.cabrini.edu) beginning March 23, 2017 at 9am until April 20, 2017 at 11:59pm.
Students who do not complete the Housing Application deadline and do not register for fall 2017 classes may be placed on the housing waitlist.
Only students who are currently in housing, complete the housing application and register for fall 2017 classes will receive a random, computer-generated lottery number that determines the order they will select housing.
- Lottery numbers are emailed to students’ @cabrini.edu email addresses.
- Applicants participate in Housing Selection, an online process accessible through students’ “myhousing” portal on CabriniOne.
- They then finalize their housing by signing a housing agreement.