- To apply, students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which determines financial aid need.
- Graduate and part-time undergraduate students must complete the appropriate supplemental financial aid application (see below).
Students applying for financial aid will receive a financial aid award letter, which will:
- itemize all available grants, scholarships, loans, and student-employment funds
- show how much money will go toward each semester
- estimate cost of tuition, room and board, and other expenses, allowing families to subtract their financial aid so they can determine what they might have to finance themselves
For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 610.902.8188 or email@example.com.
Graduate and Part-time Undergraduate Students
Graduate students and part-time undergraduate students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the following supplemental application each year.
- The Financial Aid Office will create a financial aid package for you using the enrollment information provided.
- If your enrollment changes at any point during the academic year, your financial aid could be affected.
- Please review all information is correct before submitting form.
- Graduate students enrolled in a degree seeking program may be eligible to borrow up to $20,500 in federal Direct Unsubsidized loan funding per academic year
- Graduate students enrolled in an eligible certificate program may be eligible to borrow up to $12,500 in federal Direct loan funding per academic year
- Graduate Student seeking alternative loan funding are required to fill out and return the Private Loan Supplemental Form. *PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING ONLY, IF USING FEDERAL FUNDS FILL OUT FORM LISTED BELOW*
- Graduate Students taking classes for the Summer of 2018 and wish to receive federal funding should complete the 2017-18 FAFSA as well as the 2017-18 Supplemental Form below.
The 2018-19 Supplemental Form covering Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 will be posted on July 2, 2018.