hero-angle-alpha hero-angle-beta icon-rss-square icon-instagram icon-rss icon-facebook icon-facebook-square icon-facebook-official icon-twitter icon-twitter-square icon-google-plus icon-google-plus-square icon-linkedin icon-linkedin-square icon-pinterest icon-pinterest-square icon-youtube icon-youtube-square icon-youtube-play icon-search icon-gift icon-graduation-cap icon-home icon-bank icon-envelope icon-envelope-square Cabrini Logo Cabrini Logo icon-chevron-right icon-chevron-left category academics category athletics category just for fun category service and mission category living on campus category profiles category advice category activities and events Cabrini University logo with crest
Return Home

Financial Aid 

  1. To apply, students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which determines financial aid need.
  2. Graduate and part-time undergraduate students must complete the appropriate supplemental financial aid application (see below). 

Students applying for financial aid will receive a financial aid award letter, which will:

    • itemize all available grants, scholarships, loans, and student-employment funds
    • show how much money will go toward each semester
    • estimate cost of tuition, room and board, and other expenses, allowing families to subtract their financial aid so they can determine what they might have to finance themselves

For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 610.902.8188 or financialaid@cabrini.edu.

Graduate and Part-time Undergraduate Students

Graduate students and part-time undergraduate students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the following supplemental application each year.

      • The Financial Aid Office will create a financial aid package for you using the enrollment information provided.
      • If your enrollment changes at any point during the academic year, your financial aid could be affected.
      • Please review all information is correct before submitting the form. 
      • Graduate students enrolled in a degree-seeking program may be eligible to borrow up to $20,500 in federal Direct Unsubsidized loan funding per academic year
      • Graduate students enrolled in an eligible certificate program may be eligible to borrow up to $12,500 in federal Direct  loan funding per academic year
      • Graduate Student seeking alternative loan funding are required to fill out and return the Private Loan Supplemental Form.  

Supplemental Financial Aid Application

To qualify for federal direct loans, students must be accepted and matriculated in a degree-seeking or eligible certificate program and remain enrolled at least half-time (6 credits per semester). 

Note: Requested loan amount will be divided evenly between semesters.

Fee: The U.S. Dept. of Education charges a 1.057% origination fee for Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans, which will be withdrawn from this loan before payment.

By submitting this form, I certify that all the information on this form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.

If I am enrolled in a program that is offered in modules and my enrollment status changes to less than half-time as a result of dropping a course(s), I agree that the Financial Aid Office may return my federal loan disbursement to the Department of Education.

To electronically sign this application, enter your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.

An error has occurred while getting captcha image

 Please note, the captcha is case sensitive.