Cavalier Express Center
The Cavalier Express Center provides students one‑stop, centralized service in course registration, billing, and financial aid.
The Cavalier Express Center offers services for students and their families, including:
- Paying your bill
- Checking on holds on your account
- Checking on financial aid packages
- Submitting financial aid forms
- Registering for, withdrawing from, adding, and dropping classes
- Applying to graduate
- Requesting a transcript
- Finding out where classes meet
Important information about scholarships and grants is available under Tax Credit 1098-T Tax Information.
- For more information about registration, grading, official class schedules, ordering diplomas, transcript requests, and other academic procedures, visit cabrini.edu/registrar.
- For more information about student billing, visit cabrini.edu/billing.
- For more information about financial aid, such as grants, scholarships, loans, or work-study, visit cabrini.edu/FinancialAid.
As part of our services, the accounts receivable area of the Business Office located in Cavalier Express Center will cash checks for students and employees.
- Limit on personal checks: $50 per person per week
- Limit on non-Cabrini payroll checks: $100
- Photo identification required