Cavalier Express Center
The Cavalier Express Center provides students a one‑stop, centralized service in course registration, billing, and financial aid.
- Paying your bill
- Checking on holds on your account
- Checking on financial aid packages
- Submitting financial aid forms
- Registering for, withdrawing from, adding, and dropping classes
- Applying to graduate
- Requesting a transcript
- Finding out where classes meet
Important information about scholarships and grants is available under Tax Credit 1098-T Tax Information.
- For more information about registration, grading, official class schedules, ordering diplomas, transcript requests, and other academic procedures, visit cabrini.edu/registrar.
- For more information about student billing, visit cabrini.edu/billing.
- For more information about financial aid, such as grants, scholarships, loans, or work-study, visit cabrini.edu/FinancialAid.
As part of our services, the accounts receivable area of the Business Office located in Cavalier Express Center will cash checks for students and employees.
- Limit on personal checks: $50 per person per week
- Limit on non-Cabrini payroll checks: $100
- Photo identification required