Cavalier Express Center
Spring 2021 COVID-19 Update: All prorated credits for housing, meal plan, and parking have been applied to students’ accounts who were affected by the delayed opening of residence halls. Returning students’ credits will stay on their account and pay down any future balance. Graduating seniors will receive their credit in a refund by mid- June
The Cavalier Express Center provides students a one‑stop, centralized service in course registration, billing, and financial aid.
- Paying your bill
- Checking on holds on your account
- Checking on financial aid packages
- Submitting financial aid forms
- Registering for, withdrawing from, adding, and dropping classes
- Applying to graduate
- Requesting a transcript
- Finding out where classes meet
Important information about scholarships and grants is available under Tax Credit 1098-T Tax Information.
- For more information about registration, grading, official class schedules, ordering diplomas, transcript requests, and other academic procedures, visit cabrini.edu/registrar.
- For more information about student billing, visit cabrini.edu/billing.
- For more information about financial aid, such as grants, scholarships, loans, or work-study, visit cabrini.edu/FinancialAid.
As part of our services, the accounts receivable area of the Business Office located in Cavalier Express Center will cash checks for students and employees.
- Limit on personal checks: $50 per person per week
- Limit on non-Cabrini payroll checks: $100
- Photo identification required