Cabrini welcomes and encourages all veterans to apply for part-time and full-time admission and offers:
- more than 30 majors of study
- small classes with dedicated faculty
- one-on-one academic advising
- peer tutoring and academic counseling
- career-planning resources
- a well-rounded “education of the heart” achieved through the core values of respect, vision, community, and dedication to excellence
To determine eligibility and for more information, visit www.gibill.va.gov.
Are you waiting for your VA Education Benefits?
The Department of Veterans Affairs has made funds available for veteran students who are still awaiting their education benefit claim to be processed.
Eligible veterans can receive up to a $3,000 advance, which will be recouped from future benefit payments.
If you are a student who applied for one of the VA’s education programs and have not yet received your monthly benefit payment, you can request a one-time advance payment at your local VA Regional Office or through the VA’s website, www.va.gov.
If you have fewer than 24 college credits, please submit:
- official college transcripts
- official high school transcripts
- SAT or ACT scores
- Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs
Yellow Ribbon Program
Veterans can apply for financial assistance through the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program.
Cabrini and the Veterans Administration will help fund tuition expenses.
If you are a veteran but are not eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program, contact your Veterans Administration, or visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website at www.va.gov.
For more information, please contact:
- Aleesha Faulk
Financial Aid Counselor