Steps to Receiving Aid as a Transfer Student
Transfer students qualify for a plethora of financial aid. Please follow the steps below to receive financial aid as a transfer student.
- Be Accepted to Cabrini University. You can apply here.
- Receive your merit award from our admissions staff.
- Complete your FAFSA. Be sure you include Cabrini’s code 003241.
- Please allow 2 weeks for us to evaluate your FASFA from the time you submit it to ensure you are receiving the maximum award possible at Cabrini.
- Get your Financial Aid Award Letter in the mail
- Ask any questions you may have regarding your financial aid at Cabrini
- Enroll as a Cavalier!
Please note Cabrini does not have a deadline to file your FASFA, however it is highly encouraged that PA residents file by May 1 to be considered for PA State Grant (PHEAA) Funding.