At Cabrini, 99% of students receive some form of financial aid. The average financial-aid package is $20,274 before federal/state aid or loans.
Cabrini University awards financial aid packages based on:
- merit-based academic scholarships
- acceptance into Cabrini’s Honors program
- participation in community service
- non-Pennsylvania residency
- graduating from a Catholic high school
- financial need
Federal Student Aid
Every year, students should complete the FAFSA to qualify for need-based aid.
Students do not have to be accepted to Cabrini before applying for financial aid. However, students must be accepted before a financial aid award can be determined.
The Financial Aid Office is pleased to announce that beginning with the 2020-2021 academic year, students will receive Financial Aid award letters via the Cabrini Portal. They will no longer be mailed.
Students already access the Portal to:
- Register for classes
- View grades
- Review billing and account information
- Access email
And now students are able to:
- View Financial Aid award
- View/Monitor Federal requirements for Financial Aid
- Review any modifications to Financial Aid awards
After students’ Federal Aid eligibility is determined, they will receive an email in their Cabrini University account that directs them to the Portal.
For more information on how to use the Cabrini Portal, please visit: https://www.cabrini.edu/about/departments/information-technology-and-resources/cabrini-portal
All students should check their Cabrini University email often because it is the main source of communication regarding any Financial Aid updates or announcements.
Financial Aid Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Supplemental Financial Aid Applications
- Request to Decline Federal Loan Funding
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal - PDF
- Special Circumstances for Financial Aid 2020/2021- PDF
- Special Circumstances for Financial Aid 2021/2022- PDF
- Direct Loan Application and PLUS Loan Application
- Request for Parent PLUS Denial Loan Funds
- Verification Worksheets
- Student Employment Forms
- Sibling Enrollment Verification
Equal Opportunity and Code of Conduct
Cabrini is committed to the principle of equal employment and educational opportunity and does not discriminate in the recruitment and admission of students, faculty, and staff.
Cabrini’s Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) Statement of Ethical Principles.
For information about federal/state/institutional aid programs and policies, please review the fact sheet.
For information about financial aid policies, please review the policy manual.
Quick Guide to Financial Aid
For information on preparing to complete the FAFSA and other financial aid questions, please review this quick guide.