Cabrini University awards financial aid packages based on:
- merit-based academic scholarships
- acceptance into Cabrini’s Honors program
- participation in community service
- non-Pennsylvania residency
- graduating from a Catholic high school
- financial need
Federal Student Aid
Every year, students should complete the FAFSA to qualify for need-based aid.
Students do not have to be accepted to Cabrini before applying for financial aid. However, students must be accepted before a financial aid award can be determined.
Financial Aid Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Supplemental Financial Aid Applications
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal - PDF
- Special Circumstances for Financial Aid 16-17 - PDF
- Direct Loan Application and PLUS Loan Application
- Verification Worksheets
- Student Employment Forms
Equal Opportunity and Code of Conduct
Cabrini is committed to the principle of equal employment and educational opportunity and does not discriminate in the recruitment and admission of students, faculty, and staff.
Cabrini’s Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) Statement of Ethical Principles.