hero-angle-alpha hero-angle-beta icon-rss-square icon-instagram icon-rss icon-facebook icon-facebook-square icon-facebook-official icon-twitter icon-twitter-square icon-google-plus icon-google-plus-square icon-linkedin icon-linkedin-square icon-pinterest icon-pinterest-square icon-youtube icon-youtube-square icon-youtube-play icon-search icon-gift icon-graduation-cap icon-home icon-bank icon-envelope icon-envelope-square Cabrini Logo Cabrini Logo icon-chevron-right icon-chevron-left category academics category athletics category just for fun category service and mission category living on campus category profiles category advice category activities and events Cabrini University logo with crest
Return Home

Consortium Agreement

If you are a degree-seeking student at Cabrini University and plan to attend another institution for a term/semester, the 2022-2023 Consortium Agreement or 2023-2024 Consortium Agreement must be completed in order to receive your federal financial aid.

The Consortium Agreement is a contract between you, Cabrini University (your "home" institution), and your host institution (the other school). The agreement allows Cabrini University to process federal financial aid awards to your account while you are taking approved courses at the other institution. The awards include:

  • Pell Grant
  • Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
  • Direct PLUS Loans

If the disbursement of aid results in a refund, you will be able to use these funds to pay costs at your host institution.

In order to complete a consortium agreement, you will need to do the following:

  • Complete and sign the Terms and Conditions of the agreement and the student Section I of the Consortium Agreement Form.
  • Bring the form to your Cabrini University academic advisor so they can complete Section II.
  • Have the financial aid office at your host school complete Section III.
  • Return the form to Cabrini Financial Aid Office. The completed form must be received prior to the end of the add/drop period at Cabrini for the semester for which you are requesting the Consortium agreement.