Philadelphia Employee Partnership
City of Philadelphia Returning to Learning Partnership
Cabrini is proud to announce its partnership with the City of Philadelphia Returning to Learning program, which offers city employees, spouses, and immediate dependents a 25% tuition discount on part-time programs and a 10% tuition discount (in addition to available financial aid) on full-time programs.
The discount applies to students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
City of Philadelphia employees, spouses, or immediate dependents are eligible for:
- 25% tuition discount per three-credit course if participating in a part-time program
- A student who qualifies for more than one institutional discount per semester will be entitled to receive only one discount.
- 10% tuition discount, if participating in a full-time program
Students might be eligible for additional merit-based scholarships.
- Application fee waivers for both undergraduate and graduate programs
- Print, complete, and submit the City of Philadelphia Employee Verification form to the undergraduate or graduate admissions office.
- Complete an online application to Cabrini University.
To receive the discount moving forward, current students who may be eligible for the discount can submit the completed City of Philadelphia Employee Verification form to the appropriate admissions office.
Tuition discounts are applied before the start of each semester or term.
For important dates and deadlines, please visit Cabrini’s academic calendar.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid (610.902.8188, firstname.lastname@example.org).