Philadelphia Employee Partnership
School District of Philadelphia and City of Philadelphia Returning to Learning Partnership
Cabrini is proud to announce its partnership with the School District of Philadelphia and City of Philadelphia Returning to Learning program, which offers school district and city employees, spouses, and immediate dependents up to a 25% tuition discount on part-time programs and a 10% tuition discount (in addition to available financial aid) on full-time programs.
This discount ONLY applies to students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
The School District of Philadelphia and City of Philadelphia employees, spouses, or immediate dependents are eligible for:
- 25% tuition discount per three-credit course if participating in a part-time program.
- A student that qualifies for more than one institutional discount per semester will be entitled to receive only one.
- 10% tuition discount, if participating in a full-time program.
- Students may be eligible for additional merit-based scholarships.
- Application fee waivers for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Print, complete, and submit the Philadelphia Employee Verification form to the undergraduate or graduate admissions office.
- Complete an online application to Cabrini University.
To receive the discount moving forward, current students who may be eligible for the discount can submit the completed City of Philadelphia Employee Verification form to the appropriate admissions office.
Tuition discounts are applied before the start of each semester or term.
For important dates and deadlines, please visit Cabrini’s academic calendar.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid (610.902.8188, email@example.com).