Cabrini has identified four partner institutions that are committed to supporting our students in the continuation of their education beginning in fall 2024:
Additionally, we have established three program partners for specific academic areas:
- Albright College for Music Industry majors
- Thomas Jefferson University for Graphic Design majors
- +1 Master’s at Saint Joseph’s University for Senior Criminology majors
Being a partner school means that the school has signed an official agreement with Cabrini and has committed to the following when students who are in good academic, conduct, and financial standing transition their study in fall 2024:
- Matching out-of-pocket costs (matching Cabrini’s tuition and student’s financial aid);
- Teaching out Cabrini’s curriculum so that students remain on track for graduation; and
- Accepting all credits, including those earned with “D” letter grades, except where a certification/accreditation expects a higher grade.
For those students interested in finding an academic home at Villanova University, the University has developed an expedited, fee-free review process with two pathways for transfer, to enable rapid decisions around enrollment and financial aid for the 2024/25 academic year.
Representatives from partner schools will be on campus to help students learn more about opportunities to finish their education if they are not able to complete their degree at Cabrini. No appointment necessary.
On Campus: Undergraduate Admissions Office, Grace Hall, first floor.
- November 29: 2–5pm
- November 28: 1–3pm
- November 29: 2–6pm
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about transitioning schools for degree completion. The Center for Student Success and academic advisors are here to help.