- Students earning a bachelor’s degree need 123 credits to graduate.
- Each master’s degree and doctorate has its own credit requirements for graduation.
Please note that some students might require more credits depending on their major or minor, and some might need to take developmental coursework.
In addition to in-depth knowledge within a major, students should also share a common core of knowledge. The general education core curriculum is designed to help students develop the qualities, abilities, and skills of a liberally educated person.
Students can take classes elsewhere, but not all courses meet core, major, or graduation requirements.
Students are required to complete a minimum of 45 credits towards their degree and must take their final 30 credits at Cabrini.
Application to Graduate
Students expecting to graduate should file an application to graduate with the Registrar’s Office.
Federal Student Loan Exit Session
Students who borrowed a Federal Student Loan or Perkins Loan while at Cabrini are required by federal regulation to complete an exit counseling session by April 1.
- The Financial Aid Office will email instructions.
- Exit Loan completion information is available at studentloans.gov.
Students with outstanding financial obligations must settle their accounts with the Business Office in order to receive Commencement materials, participate in graduation, receive a diploma, or access transcripts.
Students who are within six credits of meeting requirements may participate in the graduation ceremony if they have enrolled in the remaining course at Cabrini, and have submitted a petition for permission to participate.
- Students should submit their petition by April 1 to a representative in the Cavalier Express Center.