On Tuesday, April 30, 2019, Cabrini celebrated its students’ scholarly and creative accomplishments. Please click on the following links to view the 2019 Symposium Program, the 2019 Symposium Abstract Book, and the 2019 Photo Highlights.
Students—undergraduate and graduate—are invited to present posters, artwork, oral presentations, and performances at the thirteenth annual Arts, Research, and Scholarship Symposium.
Presentations can include a signature assignment, group work, or a capstone project (completed or in-progress). Student work can be from any term of this academic year.
Research involving active human subjects requires review by the Institutional Review Board (IRB):
- Symposium Proposal - MS Word
- March 22 Deadline to Submit to Faculty Sponsor
March 29 Deadline for Faculty Sponsor to Review and Submit
Thanks to the generosity of the Provost, the first 20 undergraduate students to schedule an appointment to have their posters printed on campus will receive a $20 credit toward the cost of printing.
- Noon on Tuesday, April 16 is the deadline to request Poster Printing.
No Classes - On the day of the annual Symposium, April 30, day and evening classes are cancelled so all can attend and support the extraordinary accomplishments of Cabrini’s students.
- Undergraduate presenters: 10–11:30am and 12:30–4pm
- Graduate presenters: 5–7:30pm
For more information, contact:
- Undergraduates: Sheryl Fuller-Espie, PhD, at 610.902.8369 or email@example.com
- Graduate Students: Michelle Szpara, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRB Questions: Tamarah Smith, PhD, at 610.902.1073 or email@example.com; or, Todd Matthews, PhD, at 610.902.8172 or firstname.lastname@example.org