Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Students—undergraduate and graduate—are invited to present posters, artwork, oral presentations, and performances at the thirteenth annual Arts, Research, and Scholarship Symposium.
Presentations can include a signature assignment, group work, or a capstone project (completed or in-progress). Student work can be from any term of this academic year.
Research involving active human subjects requires review by the Institutional Review Board (IRB):
- Symposium Proposal - MS Word
- March 20 Deadline to Submit to Faculty Sponsor
March 27 Deadline for Faculty Sponsor to Review and Submit
- Noon on Tuesday, April 14 is the deadline to request Poster Printing.
No Classes - On the day of the annual Symposium, April 28, 2020, day and evening classes are cancelled so all can attend and support the extraordinary accomplishments of Cabrini’s students.
- Undergraduate presenters: 10–11:30am and 12:30–4pm
- Graduate presenters: 5–7:30pm
On Tuesday, April 30, 2019, Cabrini celebrated its students’ scholarly and creative accomplishments. Please click on the following links to view the 2019 Symposium Program, the 2019 Symposium Abstract Book, and the 2019 Photo Highlights.
For more information, contact:
- Undergraduates: Sheryl Fuller-Espie, PhD, at 610.902.8369 or email@example.com
- Graduate Students: Michelle Szpara, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRB Questions: Ruta Clair, PsyD, CBIS, at 610.902.8351 or Ruta.Dr.Clair@cabrini.edu; Todd Matthews, PhD, at 610.902.8172 or email@example.com