On Tuesday, April 24, 2018, Cabrini will celebrate its students’ scholarly and creative accomplishments.
Students—undergraduate and graduate—are invited to present posters, artwork, oral presentations, and performances at the twelfth annual Arts, Research, and Scholarship Symposium.
Presentations can include a signature assignment, group work, or a capstone project (completed or in-progress). Student work can be from any term of this academic year.
Research involving active human subjects requires review by the Institutional Review Board (IRB):
- Symposium Proposal - Word
- March 16 Deadline to Submit to Faculty Sponsor
March 30 Deadline for Faculty Sponsor to Review and Submit
- Noon on April 17 is the deadline to request Poster Printing.
No Day Classes - On the day of the annual Symposium, April 24, classes before 4:30pm are cancelled so all can attend and support the extraordinary accomplishments of Cabrini’s students. For evening classes, please speak with your professors about attending the free Symposium sessions during class times.
- Undergraduate presenters: 10–11:30am and 12:30–4pm
- Graduate presenters: 5–7:30pm
For more information, contact:
- Undergraduates: John Cordes, PhD, at 610.902.8344 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Students: Michelle Szpara, PhD, at email@example.com
- IRB Questions: Tamarah Smith, PhD, at 610.902.1073 or firstname.lastname@example.org