Cabrini Day - Tuesday, November 15, 2022
This year’s theme:
“Humans in their Environment: Points of impact, resilience, and justice”
With the following subtopics:
- Ways to implement economic and environmental sustainability.
- Technology for environmental justice.
- Data-driven environmental decision making.
- Building resilience for the future.
- The environment as a source of inspiration and creativity.
- Environment as a source of healing, joy and meaning.
- Political Action and the Environment
- Responding to the challenges of climate change
Full Day's Schedule