To ensure the highest quality of service to all requesting information from the Director of Research, please review policies outlined below:
- Director of Research will use static (frozen) file data as established by the Fall and Spring census dates to complete all external reports (unless otherwise stated).
- Reasonable lead time must be given to Director of Research to meet report deadline.
- Requester must provide the purpose and a detailed data specification for the request.
- Certain classified information is not available for general distribution. Director of Research will use discretion in distributing data of a certain nature, which the University considers confidential.
- All requests received by Director of Research are logged and completed on a priority basis.
- External regulatory requests that are mandatory for University compliance by law are given first priority following other external requests.