Learning Community Program
Living and Learning Communities, or LLCs, are theme-based learning groups of about 20 students. Students share common interests, live on the same residence-hall floor, take classes together, and engage in other activities that focus on a theme like career exploration or social justice.
Learning Communities, or LCs, are similar programs with a shared theme but without a shared residence.
These worthwhile, intriguing, and intellectually stimulating communities offer a unique opportunity to explore an important topic, and are a great way to connect with other students and professors.
LLCs have themes to match a range of student interests.
- Uncertain about your major or career path?
The Academic and Career Exploration (ACE) LLC is for you.
- Cabrini honors students can participate in an Honors LLC.
- Students interested in applying to this LLC should contact the Office of Admissions at 610.902.8552 or 1.800.848.1003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMPACT, the Leadership LLC, invites students on a journey of personal discovery.
- Students promote human rights and dignity through community involvement in the Voices of Justice LLC.
In addition to the shared-residence LLCs, both commuter and residential students also have the option of participating in a themed Learning Community:
- Cabrini Cruisers
- Common Grounds
- Communication: Telling Stories That Matter
- The Educators
- Men of Color Leadership Academy
- Writers, Ink.
All incoming, first-year students are asked to complete the REQUIRED Learning Community application below. For more information, contact Dr. Richie Gebauer, Executive Director of the First-Year Experience and Student Transitions, at 610.902.8592 or email@example.com.