Academic and Career Exploration LLC
College is all about transformation. You will change and grow at Cabrini in ways that you have not yet dreamed.
That’s where our Academic and Career Exploration Living and Learning Community (ACE) will be of value to you!
You will live and study with a group of your peers, bonding over the same journey; the journey of finding out who you are and discovering different majors and potential careers.
“After using the sources provided, I have come to know myself a little better, and now have a sense of direction for where I want to go with my career.”
—Danielle DiOrio (’09)
During the first year, students experience interactive activities and assignments that assist with:
- clarifying interests
- defining work values
- identifying skills
- determining personality strengths
Students will meet alumni from a number of professional settings, seniors from different academic disciplines, and speakers the Cabrini community and beyond, focusing on this journey of exploration.
For more information, contact Dr. Richie Gebauer at 610.902.8592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shana DeRosa, Director of Academic Advising
- Julie Carney Jones, Assistant Director, Academic Advising
- James McLaughlin, Career Services Specialist
- Elizabeth Klimek, Student Fellow in COL 101 and ECG100
- Makayla Heuber, Student Fellow in COL101
Fall Semester Courses:
- COL 101 - College Success Seminar
- COL133 - Pathways to Major Exploration
Spring Semester Courses:
- COL 201 - Psychology of Success
- ECG 100 - Engagements with the Common Good