Academic and Career Exploration LLC
College is all about transformation. You will change and grow at Cabrini in ways that you have not yet dreamed.
That’s where our Academic and Career Exploration Living and Learning Community (ACE) will be of value to you!
You will live and study with a group of your peers, bonding over the same journey; the journey of finding out who you are and discovering different majors and potential careers.
“After using the sources provided, I have come to know myself a little better, and now have a sense of direction for where I want to go with my career.”
—Danielle DiOrio (’09)
During the first year, students experience interactive activities and assignments that assist with:
- clarifying interests
- defining work values
- identifying skills
- determining personality strengths
Students will meet alumni from a number of professional settings, seniors from different academic disciplines, and speakers the Cabrini community and beyond, focusing on this journey of exploration.
For more information, contact Dr. Richie Gebauer at 610.902.8592 or email@example.com.
- Shana DeRosa, Director of Academic Advising
- Kyla Cavanaugh, Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions
- Mark Choquette, Assistant Director of the Center for Career and Professional Development
- Rebecca Oscar, Student Fellow In Residence and COL 101
Fall Semester Courses:
- COL 101 - College Success Seminar
- ECG 100 - Engagements with the Common Good: Growing Old Together
Spring Semester Courses:
- COL 125 - Career Planning and Exploration
- AST310 - Introduction to Museum Studies