Benefits of membership in Cabrini’s Alumni Association include invitations to class reunions and other events, use of the Holy Spirit Library, and more.
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance
Cabrini alumni qualify for a special group discount on auto, home, and renter’s insurance from Liberty Mutual.
For a free, no-obligation quote, call 1.800.524.9400 (PA residents, call 610.296.3096 ext. 54501).
To request a free quote online or to learn more about Liberty Mutual, visit www.libertymutual.com/cabrini.
Career Services for Alumni
We invite Cabrini alumni to take advantage of the many services and resources available in The Center for Career and Professional Development.
Let us help you explore your interests, prepare resumes, practice interviewing and develop networking skills.
- Cabrini alumni are welcome to use all our tools for self-assessment, resumes and cover letters, and interviewing.
- Check out our extensive list of Career Resources.
- Meet with a CCPD staff member to discuss your career plans and develop an effective job-search strategy.
- Debra K. Kelly, Assistant Director, Career Services, 610.902.8306
Discounted Dixon Center Membership
Cabrini alumni can join the Dixon Center for a substantially discounted rate.
Discounted Mansion Rental
Alumni receive a 10% discount when renting the Cabrini Mansion for private events, such as wedding receptions.
- For more information, contact Alexis Jankowski, Director, Conference and Event Planning, or at 610.902.8284.
Wedding Photography On Campus
Cabrini alumni are invited to take their wedding photographs on Cabrini’s campus with a waived fee.
Please request permission in advance. Photographers must provide proof of insurance.