Wedding photographs may be taken on Cabrini’s campus with a permit only.
Wedding Photography Permits
Cabrini charges a $150 fee for a wedding-photography permit, which is waived for alumni.
- Permission is limited to the areas and date/time listed.
- Please bring the issued permit to the photo session.
- Public Safety will receive a copy and be aware of your use of the campus.
Wedding Photography Rules
Photographers must provide proof of insurance.
- 20 participants maximum
- Please park only in visitor parking spaces.
- Do not pause on roadways or fire lanes after discharging passengers, even with the driver in the vehicle.
- Do not walk or stand in flower beds. Do not cut flowers or leaves. Do not damage any plants.
- No furnishings may be moved.
- Balloons are not allowed.
- Please be respectful of the campus and any activities happening.
- Failure to follow these rules could result in a revocation of your permit.
For more information, contact Alexis Jankowski, Director of Conferences and Events, at 610.902.8284 or email@example.com.