The Student Government Association (SGA) is the official voice of the Cabrini University undergraduate student body. SGA’s Executive Board and Class Senators represent student needs and concerns to University Administration through committee service and by holding informational forums about important issues including academic, cultural and social matters. SGA observes and supports Cabrini University’s Core Values, administers and adheres to all student and organizational regulations, and ensures the rights and privileges of all constituents.
The University encourages students to participate in matters that impact them directly. Run for a position to represent your class!
Follow SGA on Instagram! @cabrinisga
2022-2023 SGA Executive Board
The Executive Board of the Student Government Association (SGA) oversees student government at Cabrini, works with boards representing each class, and interacts with campus offices and committees.
- President: Emily Wainwright, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Sydney Ignaszak, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Julia Malle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Ryan Hovhannissian, email@example.com
- Public Relations Chair: Abigail Flanagan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parliamentarian: TBA
SGA also oversees the budgeting process for all student organizations and allocates funds to support a wide variety of programs.