Student Engagement and Leadership
The Center for Student Engagement and Leadership (SEaL) serves the mission and the core values of Cabrini University by creating involvement opportunities that encourage students to become active members of the campus community.
SEaL is where Cabrini students find their spaces, places, and people. We strive to create inclusive opportunities for engagement for our diverse Cabrini students!
Why join us?
Studies show that students who are involved on campus report having a significantly better collegiate experience and are more likely to graduate than those who aren’t involved! There are many benefits to getting involved on campus, including:
- Making new friends
- Discovering interests
- Improved time management
- Networking opportunities
- Resume building
- Reduced stress
- Leadership and Interpersonal development
- And more!
The main areas of campus life that SEaL is responsible for include:
- New Student Orientation
- Registered Student Clubs and Organizations (RSOs)
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Campus Activities and the Campus Activities and Programming (CAP) Board
- Including Off-Campus Trips
- Commuter Student Engagement
Additional services include, but are not limited to:
- Approval of campus postings
- $5 Movie Tickets to Regal Cinemas
- Discounted SEPTA passes for transportation to Center City Philadelphia
- Emergency SEPTA passes for commuter students who have lost or are experiencing issues with their SEPTA key card
- Email marketing of campus events
Visit SEaL to learn more about what we offer and how you can get involved! The SEaL office is located in the Widener Center on the first floor. SEaL staff members are available to meet with student leaders interested in planning or participating in campus activities and/or providing feedback about events or ideas for future events.