Student Engagement and Leadership
Update on SEaL Operations with regard to University Transition plans:
- All in-person programs and events are cancelled starting Monday, March 16th
- The Ice Cream for Board Games and Luck of the Irish Events scheduled for March 13th and 14th respectively are still on as planned
- SEaL will be working to hold programs and LEADStrong workshops virtually and will release a schedule as soon as possible regarding programming
- Student Organizations are encouraged to meet virtually and continue operating online
- Students who paid with cash for future trips and programs can come to the SEaL Office for a refund
The Center for Student Engagement and Leadership (SEaL) keeps the campus vibrant with events and leadership opportunities.
- Attend fun events on campus.
- Select among dozens of clubs.
- Participate in leadership programs to increase your knowledge and life skills.
Visit us—next to CRU5H (formerly The Bean and Jazzman’s Café)—to learn more about what we offer and how you can get involved.
Spring 2020 Highlights:
- March Calendar - PDF
- March Athletics & Student Organizations - PDF
- Hello Weekends - PDF
- Fast Track to Philly and Movies - PDF
- Unforgetaways - PDF
- Bingo and Quizzo - PDF