Campus Store Book Cards
Campus Store book cards are granted to students with an excess of financial aid on their tuition account.
These cards are only to be used at the Campus Store to purchase textbooks and school-related supplies.
- Fall and Spring Semesters: available one week prior to the first day of classes until the end of the first month of classes
- Book cards are not available for the summer semester
Book cards are distributed in increments of either $50 or $100 and can be obtained in the Cavalier Express Center during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Unused portions may be saved for future semesters and do not expire.
- They cannot be returned for cash or credit.
- Students are fully responsible for any lost bookstore purchasing cards.
To estimate how much you may need in vouchers and look up the cost of your textbooks, visit cabrinishop.com.