The Cabrini University Campus Store offers standard school supplies, clothing, health and beauty aids, and textbooks.
The Campus Store is located in the lower level of the Widener Center near Jazzman’s Café.
- Campus Store Hours
- Please visit cabrinishop.com for hours and additional information.
- Questions? Call 610.902.8526.
Show your Cabrini University pride all year long with our authentic assortment of Cabrini University collegiate apparel, including T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats and more.
With sizes available for men, women, kids and baby, the whole family can cheer on Cabrini University in style, every season.
Looking for more than apparel? We've got gift ideas covered, with options ranging from drinkware to diploma frames to gift cards.
Plus, our selection of textbooks, computers, and supplies will ensure every Cabrini University student is prepared for success.
Cabrini students can purchase textbooks for their classes in the Campus Store or online.
The website lists all required and recommended materials, including new, used, rental, and digital.
Orders for textbooks should be placed at least a week before needed to allow for shipping if not in stock.
Students have the option of shipping the books where they want them to go (for a fee) or choosing in-store pickup (photo ID required) at no additional shipping charge.
The Bookstore offers full refunds on returned textbooks through the Saturday after the Add/Drop deadline—listed on the Academic Calendar—or within two days of purchase.
- Save your receipt! You cannot get a refund without it.
- Please return your textbooks as soon as you know you will not need them. Another student may desperately need your books!
- Textbooks must be in saleable condition. Shrink-wrapped text sets must be unopened. All enclosures (CDs etc) must be included. Software included with textbooks must be unopened.
- “eBook” textbooks are returnable if the code/password has not been accessed online.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during final exams are not returnable.
- We buy back textbooks every day at current market prices. Books may be worth more during finals.
About 60% of textbook titles are available for rent each semester with a big saving compared with purchasing.
- Students must be 18 or older, must have a valid government-issued picture ID, and must have a credit card or branded debit card in their name to be able to rent.
- A parent or guardian can rent for a student if they do not meet these criteria.
- A phone number and email address are required.
- Students must read and agree to the rental agreement.
Rented books are due back to the Campus Store by the last day of finals each semester.
Rentals can also be converted to a purchase any time before the due date by paying the difference between the rental price and the purchase price.
Students can return rentals to the store in person or mail them back (must be in store by due date).
If you choose to mail your rentals back to the Campus Store please include the following:
Cabrini University Campus Store
ATTN: Rental Check-in
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087-3698
Please include your first and last name, the phone number and email address associated with your rental account, and your rental Patron ID.
- DO NOT drop off your books in the library’s book return.
- DO NOT slide your books through the gate of the Campus Store.
The Cabrini University Campus Store buys books back for cash daily, if needed, and will pay up to 50% of a book’s purchase price.
A Cabrini ID or a valid government-issued picture ID is required.
Campus Store Purchasing Cards
Students can obtain Campus Store purchase cards in the Business Office to purchase books if they have a credit balance on their student account.