The Campus Store location is open as well as cabrinishop.com during COVID-19 mitigation procedures.
The Cabrini University Campus Store offers standard school supplies, clothing, health and beauty aids, technology products, and most notably - course materials.
The Campus Store is located in the lower level of the Widener Center near The Cabrini Bean.
- Campus Store Hours
- Questions? Call 610.902.8526.
Show your Cabrini University pride all year long with our authentic assortment of apparel, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats and more. With sizes available for men, women, and youth, the whole family can always cheer on the Cavaliers in-style.
Looking for more than apparel? We've got gift ideas covered, with options ranging from drinkware to diploma frames and even gift cards. Plus, our selection of textbooks, technology, and supplies will ensure every student is prepared to succeed.
The website lists all required and recommended materials, including new, used, rental, and digital. Orders for textbooks should be placed at least two weeks before needed to allow for shipping if not in stock. Students have the option of shipping where they desire (for a fee) or selecting in-store pickup (photo ID required) at no additional shipping charge.
The Campus Store offers full refunds on returned textbooks through the first week of classes — or within two days of purchase.
- Save your receipt! You cannot get a refund without it.
- Please return your textbooks as soon as you know you will not need them.
- Textbooks must be in saleable condition. Shrink-wrapped text sets must be unopened. All enclosures (CDs etc) must be included. Software included with textbooks must be unopened.
- “eBook” textbooks are returnable – standard return policies apply.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during final exams are not returnable.
About 60% of textbook titles are available for rent each semester with a big saving compared with purchasing.
- Students must be 18 or older, must have a valid government-issued picture ID, and must have a credit card or branded debit card in their name to be able to rent.
- A parent or guardian can rent for a student if they do not meet these criteria.
- A phone number and email address are required.
- Students must read and agree to the rental agreement.
Rented books are due back to the Campus Store by the last day of finals each semester. Rentals can also be converted to a purchase any time before the due date by paying the difference between the rental price and the purchase price.
Students can return rentals to the store in person or mail them back (must be in store by due date). If you choose to mail your rentals back to the Campus Store please include the following:
Cabrini University Campus Store
ATTN: Rental Check-in
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087-3698
Please include your first and last name, the phone number, and email address associated with your rental account.
- DO NOT drop off your books in the library’s book return.
- DO NOT slide your books through the gate of the Campus Store.
The Cabrini University Campus Store buys back books for cash daily (if needed) and will pay the current market value for the specific text.
A Cabrini ID is required.
Campus Store Purchasing Cards
Students can obtain Campus Store purchase cards in the Business Office to purchase books if they have a credit balance on their student account.