Emergency and After-Hours Care
In case of illness or injury requiring Emergency Care:
- Call Public Safety at 610.902.8245.
- Use one of the blue callboxes around campus.
- Call 911.
In case of serious emergency, students are sent to area hospitals.
Students are responsible for all hospital fees and medical bills.
If you need after-hours, weekend, or holiday care through our health partner, Penn Adolescent & Young Adult Medicine, and cannot wait until normal office hours, please proceed as follows:
- Call 610.902.4566, call 610.902.4566, a dedicated phone line for Cabrini students, and identify yourself as a student at the University.
- You will hear a message that the office is currently closed. If you feel your situation is urgent or you need to speak with a covering provider, please STAY on the line.
- Your call will be forwarded to the Page Operator, who will contact the on-call provider. The on-call provider will call you back within 20 minutes.
- If you have not heard from the on-call provider within 20 minutes, please call back at 610.902.2450 and ask for an on-call provider.
After-hours care is also available at these local Urgent Care facilities.
- CHOP Urgent Care
550 S. Goddard Blvd., King of Prussia (4.0-4.6mi.)
chop.edu or 610.337.3232
4pm-10pm, Mon-Fri; 10am-10pm, Sat.; 8am-10pm, Sun
- Minute Clinic (CVS Pharmacy)
1218 Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr (4mi.)
www.minuteclinic.com or 866.389.2727
9am-1pm/1:30am-5:30pm, Sat (until 4:30 Sun)
- Patient First Urgent Care
133 Lancaster Ave, Devon (3.0mi.)
patientfirst.com or 484.581.2990
8am-10pm, 7 days/week
- Premier Urgent Care
635 Conestoga Rd., Villanova PA 19085 (2.5mi.)
www.premierurgentcare.net or 610.710.4444
9am-9pm, 7 days/week
- Redi-Clinic (Rite-Aid)
237 E. Lancaster Ave., Wayne (1.5mi.)
rediclinic.com or 610.293.1496
8am-8pm, Mon-Fri and 8am-5pm, Sat/Sun