Requirements for Students
For the 2022-23 academic year, all new full-time undergraduate students are required to upload (submit) the following documents AND complete the COVID vaccination survey (link below-bottom of page). All documents must be received by August 15, 2022. Instructions on how to access these forms and how to upload these forms are as follows:
How to complete the Required Health Services Forms Application:
- Log into your CabriniPortal account (cabrini.edu) using your username and password.
- Select “Students” in the middle of the Cabrini Portal home page.
- Scroll down and select “MyHousing” (located in the bottom right corner). NOTE: Both resident and commuter students will choose this options - it is not just for residents. ALL students can access this.
- Select “Applications” on the left side panel on “MyHousing” home page.
- Select “Required Health Services Forms Application” and download all 3 required documents.
- You will then need to REVISIT (come back to this same site) the application with your completed documents, and upload all 3 completed documents to the application.
- Your application will be complete once all 3 documents have been uploaded.
You can also download the forms here:
- Health History & Physical Exam Form (Exam must be performed within the previous 12 months)
- Updated Immunization Record, including COVID-19 immunizations
- Your insurance card (front and back)
Your physician should fill out:
- Physical Exam Form
- Immunization Record
YOU should fill out:
- Health History Form
- Send a copy of front and back of your health insurance card with your paperwork.
- If you are a transfer student and sent your health records to your previous university, you need not have a new physical. Ask your previous Health Office to send the records to PAYAM along with your immunizations.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS (Incoming and returning if not yet completed): Please see https://www.cabrini.edu/COVIDvax for instructions on how to complete the COVID Vaccination Survey and how to attach your COVID vaccination card within the survey if you have not yet completed this. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.