Whether you have a health emergency or would like to know more about personal health care, you can expect excellent care by the professionals in Cabrini University Health Services.
Our mission is to provide quality, confidential, age‑appropriate care that is accessible, affordable, cost‑effective, and culturally sensitive.
- Patient Privacy and HIPPAA Policy
- Parent Access to Student Information and FERPA Policy
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
We support students in the pursuit of their academic goals and personal development through clinical health services and educational opportunities in health promotion and disease prevention.
- evaluation and treatment of illness or injury
- wellness screenings and physical examinations
- certain immunizations, flu shots, and allergy injections
- health counseling
- laboratory services and referral to specialized medical services
- first-aid supplies
Flu shots are offered each fall for a reasonable fee and are especially important for those with chronic illnesses, such as asthma, respiratory illness, etc.
- When flu shots are available, information will be emailed to students, available here, and posted around campus.
Flu Shots Available Now
- Cost is $25 each, cash, check or can be placed on students' accounts
- Reimbursement forms for Independence Blue Cross members are available
- No appointment necessary
A registered nurse is available weekdays from 9am to 4pm to provide emergency first aid, treat minor illness, and provide information and education.
In case of serious emergency, students are sent to area hospitals.
Requirements for Students
All full-time undergraduate students are required to submit by July 15:
- Health History - Contact Form - PDF
- Physical Examination Form - PDF
- Immunization Record Form - PDF
- Front-and-back copy of insurance card
Welcome New Students - Tips Before You Arrive on Campus
- Review your health insurance to be sure you know the company name, subscriber (owner of policy, e.g., parent, self), what your coverages are, and if you need referrals for specialists.
- Review what to bring to campus, including over-the-counter and prescription medications.
- Please carry your insurance card to campus with you.
- If you do not have your own card, call the customer service number on back of card and request an additional card.
- Make an appointment with your physician to be sure your physical can be completed in time.
- Have your physician fill out the Physical Exam - PDF and Immunization Record - PDF and double-check that it is in compliance with Cabrini’s requirements.
- If your physical cannot be completed because of insurance constraints until after the July 15 due date, please send the immunization record by the due date with a note when your physical will be completed.
- Ask your previous Health Office to send them to us along with your immunizations.
Please call 610.902.8531 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Susan M. Fitzgerald, RN, BSN
Director of Student Health Services
Madeline Danny, DO