In Full Review, a quorum of committee members meet seven days after deadline for receipt of Protocols that meet the requirements for a full review as stated below.
Protocol submission deadlines for Full Review requests:
Monday, September 3, 2018
Monday, September 24, 2018
Monday, October 29, 2018
- Please indicate by checking “Full Review” on Request for Protocol Review form.
The following are examples of research designating FULL review status which requires the entire Board to review.
- studies for which the level of risk is determined by the IRB Chair to be greater than minimal
- all sponsored and non-sponsored-driven clinical trials (investigational drug or device)
- studies that involve the intentional deception of subjects, such that misleading or untruthful information
- studies that involve sensitive or protected populations
- studies that plan to use procedures that are personally intrusive, stressful, or potentially traumatic
Full Board reviews occur three time each semester.