Graduates were sent an email with how to order their academic attire through the Herff-Jones website. Attire will be available at Commencement Kickoff for students to pick up.
Academic attire for graduation is distributed after staff at the Registrar, Financial Aid and Student Billing have certified that students have no outstanding obligations.
- Graduates will receive a cap and gown, a black cap tassel and a hood in the appropriate color for their degree (see below).
- Blue-and-white Cabrini cap tassels can be purchased at the Campus Store.
- Graduates keep their caps and gowns after the ceremony.
Bachelor of Arts—White Hood
- American Studies
- Black Studies
- Digital Communication and Social Media
- Gender and Body Studies
- Graphic Design
- Individual Major
- Liberal Arts
- Organizational Management
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
Bachelor of Science—Gold Hood
- Business Administration
- Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- Human Resources Management
- Information Science and Technology
Bachelor of Social Work—Citron Hood
Bachelor of Science in Education—Light Blue Hood
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Educational Studies
- Special Education
Master of Accounting—Light Brown/Taupe Hood
Master of Arts in Criminal Justice—White Hood
Master of Science in Biological Sciences—Gold Hood
Master of Science in Education—Light Blue Hood
Master of Science in Organization Leadership—Gold Hood
Doctorate in Educational Leadership—Light Blue Hood
Doctorate in Organization Leadership—Gold Hood