and Athletics and Recreation Pavilion
The Dixon Center, completed in 1998 and expanded in 2016 to include the Athletics and Recreation Pavilion, is Cabrini’s modern sports and recreation complex, which houses:
- a fitness center
- a dance/aerobic studio
- a state-of-the-art turf field
- a 25-yard competitive pool
- dedicated locker rooms for intercollegiate teams
- training and rehabilitation space for student-athletes
- a multi-purpose classroom
- a lobby with a café and social space
The Nerney Field House—used for varsity sports, intramurals, and clubs—has three full-length basketball courts and one court for NCAA Tournament play, as well as a suspended indoor jogging track.
The Dixon Center also hosts a variety of fitness classes and student events.
The facilities at the Dixon Center are available at no extra cost to all full‑time Cabrini students and staff, and various memberships are available for community members and alumni.
- For more information about Recreation, please visit rec.cabrini.edu.
- For more information about Athletics, please visit cabriniathletics.com.