Parents and Counselors
The whole family is welcome to share the transformation experience of attending Cabrini, and family members can stay connected in many ways.
- Parents can learn how to help support students during their first year at Cabrini via our Partnering with Parents Workshops.
- All parents are invited to join the Parent Council.
- Parents can share a family recipe with Cabrini chefs through “Favorites from Home” or surprise their students with a birthday cake or pizza party.
- Parents can send mail to students.
- The Cabrini Link e-newsletter keeps parents up-to-date.
If you’re not receiving it, please contact us at email@example.com or 610.902.8416.
Teachers, school counselors, advisors, and other high school leaders can help students learn if Cabrini is right for them.