Prior to arriving on campus for Beginnings, the University's Summer Orientation Program, incoming Cabrini University students are asked to complete the tasks outlined in the first-year student CavList through an online process called CabriniVision. To access CabriniVision:
1. Visit Learn.Cabrini.edu.
2. Log in with your Cabrini username and password provided in the welcome letter of your Enrollment Package.
3. Select “Courses” on the tool bar on the top of the page.
4. Select Fall Semester 21–22.
5. Select COL-099-OL (CabriniVision)—Fall 21–22.
6. Select the “Start” at the top of the page and begin your checklist.
Check out our CavList for more detail on how to access CabriniVision and a schedule of upcoming dates and deadlines.
Problems or Questions?
Admissions, 610.902.8552, firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing & Meal Plans:
Residence Life, 610.902.8410, email@example.com
New Student Orientation:
Center for Student Engagement and Leadership
Information Technology Resources Help Desk
Parents also may direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.