Access your CavList now to prepare for your First Year Experience!
Prior to arriving on campus for Beginnings, the University's Summer Orientation Program, incoming Cabrini University students are asked to complete the tasks outlined in the first-year student CavList:
1. Visit the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu.
2. Log in with your Cabrini username and password provided in the welcome letter of your Enrollment Package.*
3. Select “Students” in the middle of the Cabrini Portal home page.
4. Select “access Learn directly” in “My Courses” section.
5. Select “Courses” on the tool bar on the top of the page.
6. Select “Fall Semester 23–24.”
7. Select “COL-099-OL (The CavList)—Fall 23–24.”
8. Select “Start” at the top of the page and begin your checklist.
Check out our CavList overview for more information and a schedule of upcoming dates and deadlines.
*If you need help retrieving your username and password, contact ITR at email@example.com or 610.902.8366.
Problems or Questions?
Admissions, 610.902.8552, firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing & Meal Plans:
Residence Life, 610.902.8410, email@example.com
New Student Orientation:
Center for Student Engagement and Leadership
Information Technology Resources Help Desk
Parents also may direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.