Cabrini students get everything handled before their first day of college during Summer Orientation.
Students who are unable to attend Summer Orientation instead go through an online process called CabriniVision to:
- create their Cabrini account at accounts.cabrini.edu
- Cabrini ID, date of birth, and home ZIP code required
- Video: Activating Your Computer Accounts at Cabrini
- log into CabriniVision at learn.cabrini.edu
- Course Title: COL-099-OL
- complete required forms and testing before the semester begins
Problems or Questions?
Admissions, 610.902.8552, firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing & Meal Plans:
Residence Life, 610.902.8410, email@example.com
New Student Orientation:
Center for Student Engagement and Leadership
Information Technology Resources Help Desk
Parents also may direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.