Cabrini University is scheduling Campus Tours for prospective students and families!
There’s nothing like being able to experience Cabrini University in person. We can’t wait to welcome you!*
January 26–February 11
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Beginning February 15
9:30am, 1pm, 3pm
You must register at least 48 hours in advance.
We have established COVID-19 safety procedures to ensure the safety of you and your guest when you visit. We have masks, hand-sanitizing stations and social distancing guidelines in place so that you will feel comfortable during your time on our beautiful campus.
Weather permitting, our socially distanced campus visits will:
- Welcome up to five students with one guest each per tour.
- Require a mask or face covering be worn at all times. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll have an extra for you! Masks must cover your face and nose at all times.
- Maintain six feet of physical distance from Admissions staff, tour guides, and other guests.
- Give you a sense of Cabrini’s beautiful campus as you enter a limited number of buildings. We are unable to go inside the residence halls at this time, but you can see them virtually.
- Have your questions answered by a student tour guide!
We’ll send you a confirmation email that includes all of the important information regarding our COVID-19 safety procedures. In the meantime, please check out our visitor guidelines here. We can’t wait to see you and show you some of our favorite campus spots!
- Per current CDC guidelines, out-of-state residents may visit college campuses, however, they must provide a negative COVID-19 test. We ask that both you and your one guest bring a copy of your negative tests when you arrive on campus for your tour.
- Registration is required at least 48 hours in advance.
- We are not able to allow walk-in visits at this time.
- Tours are subject to change based upon inclement weather.
- While one-on-one, in-person meetings with our Admissions team members are not currently being provided, we are happy to answer any questions you may have during one of our Virtual Information Sessions—and on your campus tour, of course! Please email email@example.com to request a Zoom meeting with an Admissions Counselor.
If you’d like to get familiar with our campus before your visit, use your mouse or finger (when using a mobile device) to scroll through our narrated 360-degree tour.