Choose the date and time of your visit!
Weekdays, 9:30am and 1pm
Cabrini University is resuming Campus Tours for prospective students and families! There’s nothing like being able to experience Cabrini University in person. We can’t wait to welcome you!
You must register at least 48 hours in advance.
We have established COVID-19 safety procedures to ensure the safety of you and your guest when you visit. We have masks, hand-sanitizing stations and social distancing guidelines in place so that you will feel comfortable during your time on our beautiful campus.
Weather permitting, our socially distanced campus visits will:
- Welcome up to five students with one guest each per tour.
- Require a mask or face covering be worn at all times. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll have an extra for you! Masks must cover your face and nose at all times.
- Maintain six feet of physical distance from Admissions staff, tour guides, and other guests.
- Give you a sense of Cabrini’s beautiful campus as you enter a limited number of buildings. We are unable to go inside the residence halls at this time, but you can see them virtually.
- Have your questions answered by a student tour guide!
We’ll send you a confirmation email that includes all of the important information regarding our COVID-19 safety procedures. In the meantime, please check out our visitor guidelines here. We can’t wait to see you and show you some of our favorite campus spots!
*Please note: Registration is required at least 48 hours in advance, and we are not able to allow walk-in visits at this time. Tours are subject to change based upon inclement weather. While one-on-one in-person meetings with our admissions team members are not currently being provided, we are happy to answer any questions you may have during one of our Virtual Information Sessions—and on your campus tour, of course! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Zoom meeting with an Admissions Counselor.
If you’d like to get familiar with our campus before your visit, use your mouse or finger (when using a mobile device) to scroll through our narrated 360-degree tour.