Cabrini’s Overnight Visits allow accepted prospective Cabrini students to come to campus for the full Cavalier experience. You'll spend the night on campus with current students, attend some Cabrini classes, meet new friends, and see firsthand what life at Cabrini is like.
Note: To attend an Overnight Visit, students MUST first be accepted to the university. Register at the links below.
- Friday, February 15 (This is for Honors Students ONLY)
- Monday, March 18
- Sunday, April 7 (Corresponds with Accepted Student Day)
- Sunday, April 28
For questions about overnight stays or to request information about available Overnight Visits, please email Michael Bennett, Assistant Director, Undergraduate Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overnight Visit Forms
When your Overnight Visit is confirmed, please complete and bring these forms:
- Overnight Visit Emergency-Contact Form—PDF
- Overnight Visit Release Form—PDF
- Checklist: What to Bring to Overnights—PDF