Instant decisions are available in conjunction with any tour or undergraduate admissions campus event. Simply follow your visit with a meeting with a member of our Admissions staff, and walk away with an official decision and merit scholarship!
Instant decisions can be added to any campus visit or every half hour from 9:30am-4:30pm on the below dates. Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
To be considered for admission, bring the following items to your visit, or send them to us ahead of time:
- Completed Cabrini application
- Sealed copy of your final official high school transcript
Please contact your high school's guidance or college counseling office with questions about sending transcripts.
- Personal statement (250+ words, topic of your choice)
- Optional: One letter of recommendation
- Optional: If you took them, request that your SAT or ACT scores be sent directly to Cabrini University. Cabrini now has a test-optional admissions policy.
- SAT code 2071
- ACT code 3532
- Optional: Activities résumé
If you have any questions, please call 610.902.8552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.