Instant decisions are available in conjunction with any tour or undergraduate admissions campus event. Simply follow your visit with a meeting with a member of our Admissions staff, and walk away with an official decision and merit scholarship!
We are also offering Instant Decision appointments on the following days.
To be considered for admission, bring the following items to your visit, or send them to us ahead of time:
- Completed Cabrini application
- Sealed copy of your final official high school transcript
Please contact your high school's guidance or college counseling office with questions about sending transcripts.
- Personal statement (250+ words, topic of your choice)
- Optional: One letter of recommendation
- Optional: If you took them, request that your SAT or ACT scores be sent directly to Cabrini University. Cabrini now has a test-optional admissions policy.
- SAT code 2071
- ACT code 3532
- Optional: Activities résumé
If you have any questions, please call 610.902.8552 or email email@example.com.