Financial Aid Events
Cabrini’s Financial Aid Events allow prospective Cabrini students to come to campus and learn about grants, scholarships, and loans available, as well as the process for applying for financial aid.
Financial Aid Nights
At Financial Aid night, learn about grants, scholarships, and loans available for you, as well as the process for applying for financial aid. Opportunities to meet individually with staff will also be available.
- Wednesday, March 21: 6:30 P.M. Grace Hall Atrium
Come to Cabrini and finish your FAFSA.
Prior to coming to campus, students and parents are asked to complete the process for obtaining their FSA ID.
Students also may need to bring the following information or documents to complete the FAFSA:
- Student's Social Security Number
- Parents' Social Security Numbers (for Dependent Students)
- Student's Driver's License number (if you have one)
- 2016 Federal tax information for the student and parents, which includes IRS 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ; record of earned income such as W-2 statements or end of year pay stubs; 2016 Records of untaxed income such as child support received or interest income; and current asset information for the parent and students
For more information about financial aid, please visit cabrini.edu/financialaid.