Financial Aid Events
Cabrini’s Financial Aid Events allow prospective Cabrini students to come to campus and learn about grants, scholarships, and loans available, as well as the process for applying for financial aid.
Financial Aid Nights
At Financial Aid night, learn about grants, scholarships, and loans available for you, as well as the process for applying for financial aid. Opportunities to meet individually with staff will also be availible.
- December 5, 2017 6:30PM
- January 29, 2018 6:30PM
Come to Cabrini and finish your FAFSA.
After each Fall Open House and on additional evenings, Financial Aid Staff will be available to help you complete your FAFSA
- Open House Saturday, October 21, 2017 Register Now!
- FAFSA Completion Night, Thursday, November 9, 20176:30-8pm
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 Register Now!
Prior to coming to campus, students and parents are asked to complete the process for obtaining their FSA ID.
Students also may need to bring the following information or documents to complete the FAFSA:
- Student's Social Security Number
- Parents' Social Security Numbers (for Dependent Students)
- Student's Driver's License number (if you have one)
- 2015 Federal tax information for the student and parents, which includes IRS 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ; record of earned income such as W-2 statements or end of year pay stubs; 2015 Records of untaxed income such as child support received or interest income; and current asset information for the parent and students
For more information about financial aid, please visit cabrini.edu/financialaid.