hero-angle-alpha hero-angle-beta icon-rss-square icon-instagram icon-rss icon-facebook icon-facebook-square icon-facebook-official icon-twitter icon-twitter-square icon-google-plus icon-google-plus-square icon-linkedin icon-linkedin-square icon-pinterest icon-pinterest-square icon-youtube icon-youtube-square icon-youtube-play icon-search icon-gift icon-graduation-cap icon-home icon-bank icon-envelope icon-envelope-square Cabrini Logo Cabrini Logo icon-chevron-right icon-chevron-left category academics category athletics category just for fun category service and mission category living on campus category profiles category advice category activities and events Cabrini University logo with crest
Return Home
A Cabrini Homecoming Parade

Transferable Courses

Students can transfer credits from regionally accredited colleges and universities to Cabrini, depending upon their coursework.

Students with an Associate of Arts or Science degree from a regionally accredited college can bypass most of Cabrini’s core curriculum. 

Cabrini has agreements or equivalent courses with several area colleges, including:

  • Bucks County Community College
  • Community College of Philadelphia
  • Delaware County Community College
  • Harcum College
  • Valley Forge Military College
  • Montgomery County Community College

Typically, Cabrini University will accept the general-education core courses from all Associate-degree programs. Students must take 2 required core curriculum classes:

  • Cabrini’s ECG 300 “Engagements with the Common Good” course
  • Three credits of religious studies, if not already completed at another regionally accredited college

Students are required to complete a minimum of 45 credits at Cabrini toward a degree. Their final 30 credits must be taken at Cabrini.

All other transfer credits are evaluated on an individual basis. Certain departments also may require specific courses or grades in the major field and core curriculum.

Please contact Bryn Campbell at admit@cabrini.edu or 610.902.8552 to discuss the transfer process and learn if you are eligible for an academic scholarship.