Students can transfer credits from other regionally accredited colleges and universities to Cabrini, depending upon their coursework.
Students with an Associate of Arts or Science degree from a regionally accredited college can bypass most of Cabrini’s core curriculum.
Cabrini has agreements or equivalent courses with several area colleges, including:
- Bucks County Community College (pending)
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harcum College (pending)
- Valley Forge Military College
- Montgomery County Community College
Cabrini University will accept the general-education core courses from all Associate-degree programs, but students must take 3–6 additional credits:
- Cabrini’s ECG 300 “Engagements with the Common Good” course
- three credits of religious studies, if not already completed at another regionally accredited college
Students are required to complete a minimum of 45 credits toward a degree and must take their final 30 credits at Cabrini.
All other transfer credits are evaluated on an individual basis. Certain departments also may require specific courses or grades in the major field and core curriculum.
Prospective transfer students can receive an instant admission decision and an unofficial transfer-credit evaluation.