Applying as a Transfer Student
Cabrini University accepts transfer students with advanced standing from regionally accredited colleges in either the fall or spring semester.
Transfer student applicants are considered on the basis of their college performance and secondary school course completion. The Admissions Committee gives thoughtful, individual review to each applicant's credentials and supporting materials.
Don't forget that Cabrini has 50+ major and minors, 50+ student clubs, Division III Champion teams, and great service opportunities. We're happy to connect as you explore whether Cabrini is right for you!
Advice: 5 Questions and Answers About Transferring Colleges
Transfer Admission Requirements
Generally, Cabrini prefers a C average or higher from students who have carried 24 or more college-level credits at an accredited two- or four-year institution. Some majors will require a higher GPA.
All candidates for traditional undergraduate degree programs are required to complete a minimum of 47 Cabrini credits and their last 30 credits must be taken at Cabrini.
Students can transfer credits from other regionally accredited colleges and universities to Cabrini, depending upon their coursework. For more information, see Transferable Courses or our CollegeTransfer page.
In addition, all students must meet all major and core requirements. Some programs might have additional requirements.
The Admissions Committee maintains a rolling admissions policy until the class is full.
How to Apply as a Transfer Student
1. Complete your online or PDF application to Cabrini University.
PDF Application to Cabrini University
2. Request that each post-secondary college or university attended send official transcripts to Cabrini.
3. Provide a schedule and description of additional courses to be completed before entrance to Cabrini.
4. Submit your personal statement (250+ words, topic of your choice).
- You may email your personal statement in Word Document or PDF to email@example.com.
- If pasting into the Common App from a Mac, please paste plain text, or we will be unable to download it properly.
Optional: Submit one Letter of Recommendation.
If you have fewer than 24 college credits, request your final official high school transcript to be sent to the Cabrini Admissions Office.
Please contact your high school's guidance or college counseling office with questions about sending transcripts.
Optional: If you have fewer than 24 college credits, and you took them, request that your SAT or ACT scores be sent directly to Cabrini University. Cabrini now has a test-optional admissions policy.
- SAT code 2071
- ACT code 3532
5. Submit your application fee or fee waiver.
- Application Fee - Secure Payment Transaction
- For questions about the fee waiver, please contact your Admissions Counselor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Cabrini University Office of Admissions
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087