Apply as an International Student
Cabrini University welcomes applications for admission from well-qualified students who are citizens of other countries.
Qualified applicants receive notification of acceptance shortly after the application and supporting documents are completed.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for admission to Cabrini University. Use the fee waiver code: cavalier.
NOTE: Students wishing to apply for admission to the Nursing major must complete the process found here.
- Complete your application to Cabrini University and include a personal statement (250+ words, topic of your choice). If you wish to submit separately of your application, you may email a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF Application to Cabrini University
- Submit proof of English proficiency. This can be from an English-speaking institute or an English-speaking exam, (Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); Duolingo English Test (DET); or the SAT/ACT.)
- TOEFL – Overall Minimum is 75; but no section sub score can be under 16
- IELTS – Overall Minimum is 6.0; sub score minimum in each section is 5 for each of the four areas
- Duolingo (DET) – Overall Minimum is 100; sub score minimum in each section is 70
Some applicants will be asked to submit a personal or video interview with an evaluation committee composed of Cabrini staff and faculty plus at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or authority who can speak to the applicant’s English language proficiency.
- Submit official transcripts from your secondary school, translated to a course-by-course evaluation by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Service, Inc. (NACES). For more information, visit naces.org. This must provide the US equivalency of your credential and the US grade point average (GPA). Applicant is responsible for the cost.
Cabrini University can not accept official transcripts sent by the student.
Note: for students with transcripts from Nepal, the USEF-Nepal evaluation is accepted.
Because it may take several weeks before all credentials are received, prospective international students should apply in a timely manner.
With the exception of applicants to the Nursing program, admissions decisions are made when applications are completed, on a first-come, first-served basis.
If needed, official documents may be emailed by the school to email@example.com or mailed to:
Cabrini University Office of Admissions
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087-3698
Please note: As an F-1 student, you may take online classes, but a maximum of 3-credit hours may apply to your full-time status fall and spring semester.
This defines as only one 3-credit online course fall and spring semester may count toward your full-time status.
Therefore, undergraduate students who are enrolled in 12 credits must take nine of those credits in regular classroom-taught classes.