Applying as a Freshman
When to Apply
The Admissions Committee acts on an application when all necessary credentials are on file. Therefore, students are encouraged to apply early in the senior year.
Through this rolling admissions procedure, qualified applicants receive early notification of acceptance.
All acceptances are contingent on the satisfactory completion of the high school program. Some students may be asked to begin on a provisional/part-time basis until evidence indicating likelihood of success in full-time degree studies is presented.
How to Apply
The following are the four steps to follow in order to apply for admission to Cabrini University.
NOTE: Students wishing to apply for admission to the Nursing major must complete the process found here by December 20, 2019.
1. Apply to Cabrini University.
Cabrini University has a rolling admission process. Rolling admissions means that applications are evaluated as they are received. Once your application is complete, you can expect to receive an official decision from Cabrini University within four to eight weeks.
Prospective students may apply to the University via Cabrini's application or through the Common Application:
2. Request your official high school transcript to be sent to the Cabrini Admissions Office.
Please contact your high school's guidance or college counseling office with questions about sending transcripts. Admissions will only accept official transcripts that are sent directly from your high school's guidance or college counseling office.
Please note, if you have ever attended college in the past, even if you did not receive passing grades or transferable credits, transcripts must be forwarded from each school you attended.
If you have any questions, please contact your Admissions Counselor.
3. Submit your personal statement (250+ words, topic of your choice).
- You may email your personal statement in Word Document or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If pasting into the Common App from a Mac, please paste plain text, or we will be unable to download it properly.
Optional: Submit one Letter of Recommendation.
Optional: Cabrini has a test-optional admissions policy. If you have taken a standardized test and wish to have your scores evaluated as part of your application, request that your SAT or ACT scores be sent directly to Cabrini University.
Students applying to the University's Nursing Program are required to submit an SAT or ACT score.
- SAT code 2071
- ACT code 3532
Standardized Test Averages
- Average Combined SAT Scores (math and critical reading):1080
- Average ACT Scores: 19–24
- Average GPA (grade point average): 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
4. Submit your application fee or fee waiver.
- Application Fee - Secure Payment Transaction
- For questions about the fee waiver, please contact your admissions counselor or email email@example.com.
Documents may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Cabrini University Office of Admissions
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
For more information, contact your Admissions Counselor.