Applying as a Freshman
When to Apply
The Admissions Committee acts on an application when all necessary credentials are on file. Therefore, students are encouraged to apply early in the senior year.
Through this rolling admissions procedure, qualified applicants receive early notification of acceptance.
All acceptances are contingent on the satisfactory completion of the high school program. Some students may be asked to begin on a provisional/part-time basis until evidence indicating likelihood of success in full-time degree studies is presented.
Students with superior abilities and outstanding academic backgrounds may file for early admission at the end of their junior year in high school.
How to Apply
1. Complete your online or PDF application to Cabrini University.
2. Request your final official high school transcript to be sent to the Cabrini Admissions Office.
Please contact your high school's guidance or college counseling office with questions about sending transcripts.
Please note, if you have ever attended college in the past, even if you did not receive passing grades or transferable credits, transcripts must be forwarded from each school you attended.
If you have any questions, please contact contact your Admissions Counselor.
3. Submit your personal statement (250+ words, topic of your choice).
- You may email your personal statement in Word Document or PDF to email@example.com.
- If pasting into the Common App from a Mac, please paste plain text, or we will be unable to download it properly.
Optional: Submit one Letter of Recommendation.
Optional: If you took them, request that your SAT or ACT scores be sent directly to Cabrini University. Cabrini now has a test-optional admissions policy.
- SAT code 2071
- ACT code 3532
For 2017 applicants, Cabrini will accept both the new SAT and the old SAT. We will compare your scores using concordance tables to determine your highest scores on either the new SAT or the old SAT.
Standardized Test Averages
- Average Combined SAT Scores (math and critical reading):1080 (SAT after March 2016)
- Average ACT Scores: 19–24
- Average GPA (grade point average): 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
4. Submit your application fee or fee waiver.
- Application Fee - Secure Payment Transaction
- For questions about the fee waiver, please contact your admissions counselor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Materials (Optional)
- Activity Résumé
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- ZeeMee Link
Documents may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Cabrini University Office of Admissions
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
For more information, contact your Admissions Counselor.