(L)EARN MORE ...
... with a Master of Accounting from Cabrini!
Based on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Uniform CPA Exam Blueprint, Cabrini’s fully online Master of Accounting program offers students the knowledge and practice needed to become a Certified Public Accountant. One of the nation's leading CPA exam review courses, the Surgent CPA Review, is embedded within the majority of the program's courses. Combined with many undergraduate degrees, the curriculum satisfies most states' academic requirements to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam.
You can earn you Master of Accounting in as little as 12 months (full-time) or 18 months (part-time).
- 100% online delivery
- 10 courses (30 credit hours)
- 8-week format
- Convenient, evening class times
- Begin coursework in any semester
- Small class sizes
- Competitively priced
- Communication and ethical courses prepare graduates for leadership positions
- Integration of the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Practical skill-building taught by CPAs to take your career to the next level!
Find out more!
Master of Accounting Virtual Information Session
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Join us for a presentation about Cabrini’s Master of Accounting program, followed by an extensive question-and-answer session.